‘Farm’ Holiday Cottages in the grounds of 18c Beeches Farmhouse, Bradford on Avon near Bath
Welcome to Pig Wig Cottages
Charming converted farm buildings and surrounded by open pasture, free range chickens & ducks located near Bradford on Avon, near Bath.
The self catering cottages stand in the grounds of the idyllic 18th Beeches Farmhouse, Bradford on Avon, near Bath having been tastefully converted from farm buildings and surrounded by open pasture with free range chickens and ducks. Situated only a mile from the Saxon town of Bradford on Avon and seven miles from the World Heritage City of Bath.
Cottage For One or Two Persons Using One Bedroom – At quieter times we can offer a spacious cottage for one or two persons with the advantage of having the living space normally for up to five persons.
Each of the three cottages has two bedrooms sleeping five. However, Cow Byre 1 & 2 can be interlinked sleeping up to ten. Each of the three cottages has been imaginatively decorated with co-ordinated furnishings and rustic country furniture and those little extras not normally associated with a holiday cottage.
We have en-suite rooms across the courtyard from the cottages, offering family / double and twin rooms with TV, tea and coffee making facilities etc, ideal for those family/friends who want to holiday with you but enjoy their own time and privacy – excellent for the grandparents! They can also be used if you simply need another bedroom.
- Monday 26th Sept Cow Byre 1 OR 2 Cottage for up to five persons for £435 for up to four nights
- Prices for 1 to 3 persons in one bedroom £305
- From Friday 30th September Cow Byre 2 for up to five persons for £395, £435 and £795 for 2, 3 or 7 nights
- Prices for 1 to 3 in one bedroom £295, £305 and £550
Simply Book Online
- 3 cottages, each sleeping 2 to 5
- Cow Byre 1&2 can be rented together for a cottage sleeping 10
- Friday and/or Monday change over day
- Off peak – 2 day breaks available (from Friday or Saturday) & Long Stays welcome
- Parking – Two cars per cottage
- Heating and open fires in each cottage
- Well behaved dogs welcome – £10 per night per dog for short breaks. £5 per night for week long stays or more. Ts & Cs apply.
- Free Wifi
- Collect your own free range eggs (subject to availability)
- Games Room, Children’s Play Area and Games Field
Other Features –Travel cot and high chair are available for hire. Patio, garden furniture and BBQ, easy parking. A variety of shops and pubs within one mile.
Pig Wig Cottages & Beeches Farmhouse B&B are proud to have been awarded a certificate of excellence for the last 5 years running!
We also have many great reviews on Tripadvisor which can be seen here
Pig Wig Holiday Cottage Accommodation near Bath
Click on the image to view how whereabouts the cottages are on the farm! We also offer Bed & Breakfast for those looking for B&B accommodation in Bradford on Avon, or Bath.
Pigwig Cottages and Beeches Farmhouse B&B are ideally located for exploring the area.